Desserts can be our downfall when it comes to the holidays, but this fruity and nutty bark will be sure to cut the calories and tasty at the same time!
- 5 ounces dark chocolate 70% or more bars
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice divided
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick pad and set aside.
- Break the chocolate bar(s) into chunks and place them in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir in the salt and half of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared pan and use a spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining pumpkin pie spice evenly over the chocolate then do the same with the pumpkin seeds and cranberries.
- Let the chocolate cool to room temperature then freeze until completely solid.
- Use a knife or your hands to break the chocolate into fragments.
Happy Eating With Bianca Plant