Terrica Matthews, better known as, “The Credit Score Queen” is the CEO and Senior Credit Consultant of Premier Planning and Consulting Group, LLC. Despite her professional accolades, she will always remain the “country girl from Istrouma High”.
” PPCG is the first total package agency, housing three premier financial services under the same umbrella. We take care of our clients from credit repair to tax preparation to home ownership,” says Matthews.
As a woman small business owner, Terrica has taken on choosing to be fearless as yet another way to be an example to her son and pay homage to her brother whose life was taken too soon.
The Credit Score Queen took the leap of faith, turned in her two-week notice on a pink slip and has never looked back. In her #beFEARLESS interview, Terrica discusses how to financially prepare to take the leap of faith, the importance of staying accountable and her “major keys” on her journey to pursue business entrepreneurship.
Press play below!
- Biggest Obstacles (1:54)
- Staying in Motion when the going gets tough (2:43)
- Personal story/Purpose (3:54)
- Maintaining Humility when they come for you (5:30)
- Wealth/Measuring Success (7:20)
- Pink Slip Story/Sacrifices (8:46)
- Dream & Leaps of Faith/ Support system (13:46)
- Comfortability (17:08)
- Future of Business in Women (20: 23)